Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, 05 February 2011

Pragma Software Development Tools

Last time around I mentioned I would blog about the software development tools we are using.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so with time to blog being a bit short in the week running up to the final release of On Key, here’s  a mind map showing the different software development tools we are using in the different software development disciplines!  Btw, if anybody knows about a decent Live Writer plug-in to insert a thumbnail, be sure to leave me a comment.

Pragma Products SDLC Tools

3 comments:

  1. hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.
    Looking forward for such type of post. Good Going.
    software development company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog!. I was looking for Software Development company and I landed your website through google search. I found your blog very interesting. software development company India

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are uncovering better ways of developing softwareby doing it and helping others do it. These are ourvalues and principles. http://mobileapp-development.com/

    ReplyDelete